features you want and need.
Analytics Pro has everything you need to view your data on the move.
- Intuitive Date Picker for setting the Date Range.
- Multiple Accounts and Profiles.
- Portrait and Landscape Graphs & Maps.
- Multiple Graphs and data for all metrics.
- Export Data to Text and PDF file (60 different reports).
- Drill Down through your data.
- Fast on 3G, Wifi or Edge.
Analytics Pro uses the Google Analytics™ API to transmit and receive data. No third-party servers or intermediaries are used. Your login passwords are encrypted and stored on your iPhone.
AirPrint makes it simple to print reports right from your iPhone or iPod touch.
A few taps is all it takes to go from viewing it onscreen to holding a printed copy. (Requires iOS 4.2 or higher)
With Analytics Pro it is easy to drill down into your data to identify trends. Navigation is intuitive and easy to use.
On most reports there are two ways to drill down through your data.
(A) Selecting a row in the table allows you to drill down to the next level.
e.g. On the location report, you could drill down from Europe to Unitied Kingdom to London
At each level, you can view metrics for Visits, New Visits, Page Views, Time on Site and Bounce Rate.
(There are five levels available on the location report: 1 Continent - 2 SubContinent - 3 Country - 4 Region - 5 City. SubContinent and Region are hidden by default. You can enable them from the settings menu.)
(B) Selecing the Detail Disclosure button will navigate to a daily trend graph for the selected level.
e.g. you could view the daily visitor trend for Europe, United Kingdom or London
The Summary report give you a snapshot of recent visitor activity on your site, split into five groups: Visitors, Traffic Sources, Referral Sources, Top Content, Top 10 Countries and Operating System.
- Hourly visitor statistics for Today and Yesterday.
- Daily visitor statistics for a convenient default date range of 7, 14, 21 or 28 days.
- The Date Range for summary reports can quickly and easily be changed to a custom date range with the intuitive calendar date range picker.
- Choose the number of entries returned in each fetch (50, 100, 250 results at a time).
- All reports display multiple data metrics such as Visits, Page Views, Time on Site, New Visits and Bounce Rate.
- Drill down through your data to refine your analysis. For example Visitor Statistics are displayed on a Daily Graph. You can drill down to view visitors on an Hourly Graph for a selected day.
- Visitor Statistics are also displayed on a World Map with Pan and Zoom function enabling you to easily visualise where your visitors are coming from.
- Rotate your iPhone for landscape Graphs and Maps
- The Date Range for reports can quickly and easily be changed with the intuitive calendar style date range picker.
Multiple Metrics for All your data
Drill down to Daily and Hourly Statistics
Landscape Graphs and Maps
- Traffic Sources show where your visitors come from, including links that display the actual web page that your visitors came from.
- Identify the Search Keywords visitors are using to find your site.
- Adwords Campaigns summarises key metrics for your Adwords Campaigns.
- Keyword Positions shows metrics for Ad Slot, Keyword and Ad Position.
- Campaign Performance shows Daily Trend Graph for CPM/C, CTR, Ad Cost, Impressions & adClicks.
- Ad Versions summarises Ad Content for each Campaign
- Identify the most popular destinations on your website with four Summary Reports.
- View visitor metrics for site Search Keywords and Categories
- Event Information can be viewed as separate Categories, Actions or Labels, with drill a down option to refine your analysis.
- Event Trending shows a daily trend graph of Events. Selected any day to drill down and view your Event Categories, Actions and Labels for the selected day.
- Goal Completions. Graphs for All Goals and Goals 1-20
- Goal Starts. Graphs for All Goals and Goals 1-20
- Goal Value. Graphs for All Goals and Goals 1-20
- Hourly E-Commerce Reports for Today and Yesterday
- Daily E-Commerce Report for a preset or custom date range.
- The Summary Reports include a Transaction Revenue Graph, A Summary of key transaction metrics and Summaries of Top Products, Top SKUs and Top Categories.
- Transaction Daily Trend Graph. Drill down through your data to see the Transactions and Purchases for any day. Includes Quantity, Revenue, Tax, Shipping and Conversion Rate Metrics.
- Revenue Reports showing Total Transaction Revenue, Average Revenue per Visit, Average Goal Value per Visit and Average Revenue Per Advertisement Click.
- Individual Summary Reports for Products, SKUs and Product Categories.